Associate Real Estate Broker
- Houlihan Lawrence, Irvington Brokerage Office
- Irvington N.Y.
- Office: 914.592.3444
- Mobile: 914.469.2617
"Experience isn't Expensive - It's Priceless"
Debra Tricarico is the first decision you should make when buying and selling your home in Westchester.
Debra Tricarico a leader in the Real Estate Market. She has consistently remained a top producer for Houlihan Lawrence in which she has received the Emerald Award from 2005 to 2012. Debra is recognized by the Westchester Putnam Association of Realtors as a top producer and has achieved the Diamond Award from 2005 to 2008 and the Platinum Award from 2009 to 2012. Debra's extensive knowledge and passion of the real estate market has made her the most sought out real estate agent in the area.
Debra started her real estate career over 30 years ago inNew York. Debra's perseverance, knowledge of the real estate market, excellent negotiating skills, commitment and compassion for her clients needs has accomplished her a loyal following of client referrals. Debra together with her personal team of professional associates will bring you a full wealth of service to the real estate experience. Navigating effectively through the real estate process from beginning to the closing of your new home or sale of your home can be stressful but an exciting journey.
Debra will compose and insure a smooth and pleasurable journey for you with her patience, knowledge, commitment and determination but most importantly caring about her client's well-being and needs. Whether it is a small rental or a million dollar plus transaction, Debra is well known for treating every deal with great attention to detail that will exceed your expectations.
Debra is a New York State Licensed Associate Broker and a Connecticut Licensed Associate Broker. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, New York State Association of Realtors, Connecticut Association of Realtors, Westchester/Putnam Multiple Listing Service, Connecticut Multiple Listing Service, National School Reporting System and Commercial Investment Division.
Debra is known for her vast range of experience which also includes; Commercial Sales & Leasing, Residential Resales, Condominium, Co-ops, New Home Specialist, Subdivisions, Appraisals, Assistance in Obtaining Approvals and SRES Specialist (Senior Real Estate Specialist).
Debra's major accomplishment and greatest challenge was the fight against breast cancer. During her fight she continued to give her clients the full service real estate experience that they were accustom to. Debra is proud to be a survivor and is a PaceSetter Club Member for the Westchester Chapter - Making Strides against Breast Cancer.
With every home that is listed or bought through Debra she will donate part of her proceeds to Making Strides against Breast Cancer.
"The highest compliment my clients can give me is the referral of their friends, family, and business associates"
Professional Awards & Achievements
Consistent #1 Producer - Houlihan Lawrence - Ardsley Brokerage, Consistent Diamond Award Winner - Westchester County Board of Realtors, Consistent Houlihan Lawrence Award Winner - Top 15 Agents Company-wide, 2011 Five Star Professional Real Estate Broker - Westchester Magazine 2011, Member of Women's Council in Westchester County, Emerald Award Winner Houlihan Lawrence 2012, Top 15 out of 100 Agents with Houlihan Lawrence
Professional Associations & Designations
Member, Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors, Member, Cid (Commercial Investment Division), Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors, Member, National Association of Realtors, Member, New York State Association of Realtors, Member, Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service
2011 Saint Augustines Medal of Service, Breast Cancer Awareness Team Leader Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
Debra is a learning based agent and continues to participate in advanced Real Estate Courses in order to remain at the forefront of the industry.
Family, Time with Friends, Cooking
Real Estate Expertise
Navigating effectively through the real estate process requires knowledge, commitment and hard work, but more importantly, it requires caring about the client's well-being. With 30 years experience Debra will exceed your expectations.
- New York State Licensed Sales Associate, 1979
- New York State Licensed Broker Associate, 1990
- Connecticut Licensed Associate Broker, 2003
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors
- Member, Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Member, Westchester/Putnam Multiple Listing Service
- Member, Connecticut Multiple Listing Service
- Member, National School Reporting System
- Member, CID (Commercial Investment Division)
- Experienced In Commercial Sales & Leasing
- Experienced in Residential Resales, Condominiums & Co-ops
- New Homes Specialist
- Knowledgeable in Subdivisions, Appraisals, Assistance in Obtaining Approvals
- Servicing Westchester County for over 30 Years
- Prudential Chairman Circle Award Winner, 2002, 2003,2004
- Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Houlihan Lawrence Emerald Award Winner, 2005,2006,2007 (Dollar Volume)
- Westchester County Board of Realtors Diamond Award Winner for 2005, 2006, 2007 Excellence in Sales
- Westchester County Board of Realtors Platinum Award Winner for 2008
- Westchester County Board of Realtors Emerald Award Winner for 2009
- Top 5% in Sales for Westchester County MLS and Houlihan Lawrence
- Serving on the Finance Committee in Brookfield Ct at St. Marguerite Bourgeoys Church in 2007-2010
- 2009 Breast Cancer Survivor